Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Flat belly diet, Children, 1001 ways, Half the price, Artisan bread



Flat belly diet! : a flat belly is about food & attitude, period (not a single crunch required) by Liz Vaccariello is a great book. I lost 5 lbs. in one month with this diet and learned a lot about food. It's well-written and easy to follow.



Children at risk by Dr. James Dobson was fascinating and informative. I would have liked more information on how to minimize the risks children are facing, however.



1001 ways to get in shape by Susannah Marriott was just a very big list of ideas to be more active and eat better, as well as tips for improving mental and emotional health. A nice book, but not terrible helpful for me and not something I would read again.




Live your life for half the price by Mary Hunt is excellent! Each chapter gives detailed instructions on how to significantly lower your expenses in different areas of your life, such as groceries, travel and bank fees to name a few. This is worth reading again or even keeping as a reference.


Artisan bread in five minutes a day by Jeff Hertzberg is a really nice book. I didn't make any of the recipes because I don't have a baking stone and a pizza peel which are needed to make these delicious-looking and easy-sounding breads. I am now interested in getting them, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment