Thursday, December 8, 2011

Steady Days

A journey toward intentional, professional motherhood 

by Jamie C. Martin

A mother of three preschoolers shares her thoughts and ideas for adding routine, peace and purpose to her family's days. She suggests having a flexible weekly schedule that changes over time as your family's needs change. She also talks about her ideas for preserving memories and for living in the moment.

This is a nice book and I think it would be helpful for mothers with young children whose days seem to go by with nothing being accomplished. I probably would have appreciated it about 10 years ago, but my kids are a bit older now and since we homeschool, I have already developed a routine as I would be completely lost without one.

The author has lovely blogs at SteadyMom.com and SimpleHomeschool.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment