Saturday, December 17, 2011

crazy love

overwhelmed by a relentless God 

by Francis Chan

A true Christian should show his faith by love to God and others through giving time and resources. The author argues that you cannot be truly saved if you are only living for yourself.

I think this is a really good book. Mr. Chan backs up most of what he says with scripture and doesn't hesitate to say it like it is even when his ideas are not popular. Crazy Love did not stir me as much as I had expected it would, but it did move me further along the path I have been on for the last little while.

Book website at crazylovebook.com.

1 comment:

  1. Crazy Love by Francis Chan is an inspirational book, which in the scheme of things really changed my life and can change many other people's lives. It is a book on how to live your life to the fullest through our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. It gives us examples on what are known as "lukewarm Christians", referring to those who are just trying to get by in life and not being fully dedicated. Crazy Love also gives examples of how people have been changed and it causes them to do great things for the kingdom.

    ReplyDelete