Friday, August 21, 2009

Abomination and Lonestar Sanctuary

by Colleen Coble

This one was about a woman being stalked by a serial killer who leaves the bodies at geocaching sites. It was a good book, not too scary (too scary for me would be Frank Peretti's latest ones. I stopped reading his books after The Visitation; they kept getting scarier), but still moved at a good pace. I was a little disappointed that I didn't even have a clue who the real killer was. Isn't the author supposed to give you at least a clue? I guessed the totally wrong people. Recommended.

Another story about a woman being stalked by a killer, but the setting was completely different. This one was not scary at all (for me, anyway), I really enjoyed it. It was much more romantic than Abomination. Oh, and I had a pretty good idea who the killer was this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment