Wednesday, September 30, 2009

King, Debt-Proof, Flat Belly, Encyclopedia of Crafts, Any Minute


Arthur King of the Middle March was the final book of the trilogy by Kevin Crossley-Holland. I was much like the first two, just more. A look into life in the middle ages. I'm glad it was the last one though; it was enough.




Debt-proof your marriage : how to achieve financial harmony by Mary Hunt is a great book! I have it out from the library for the second time. I think it teaches the same financial principles and methods as her other book, Debt-Proof Living.




Flat belly diet! cookbook : 200 new MUFA recipes by Liz Vaccariello. I had already read The Flat Belly Diet and really, that was the book I wanted to read again. I think there are some good recipes in this one too, but the method is in the other one. I don't know if it works because I haven't tried it.





Martha Stewart's encyclopedia of crafts : an a-to-z guide with detailed instructions and endless inspiration by Martha Stewart. Loved it! Includes a great variety of crafts, the notable exception (to me, at least) being sewing.



Any Minute
by Joyce Meyer was much better than her other novel that I read, The Penny. It's about a driven businesswoman who has a near-death experience that changes her life. Well-written and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment